All 16 art Reviews

Set up to Fail Set up to Fail

love it. the subject, the textures, the comedic ''Steve?'' my only question is will you color it?

SmokeryDots responds:

Maybe I will... One day. And thanks, I'm glad you like it :-D

Tom Hiddleston Tom Hiddleston

this is powerful, the emotion you put into those eyes. The details of the entire piece. fantastic!

Yesi-v224 responds:

Green Landscape Green Landscape

it created such a happy feeling in me when I saw it, thank you.

Izzy-A responds:

My pleasure

DEAMON DEAMON

the angles and textures are wonderful.

photo (colour) test photo (colour) test

i jumped back and forth between the photo and your art. I really enjoy this a lot, great coloring test!

RimKeLLo responds:

Thank you so much =^.^=

amnesty amnesty

The eyes may need more definition they stand out well, but with more definition the audience can have a more emotion connection. Sensational painting, or digital art, plus for it is for an emotional topic. Is there more too it? If there is more I'd really like to see the whole thing, just seems like missing stops too abruptly considering the subject matter. Great strokes!

bisley fanboy bisley fanboy

i like the artwork, i just wish that there was more fine detail. The color scheme, ,proportions, and pose are great. Your style reminds me of a comic book that I owned but will never know the name of. Lost it when I was a teenager.

WFCF: Warm Socks WFCF: Warm Socks

I like the way it smells, creme de la peppermint. but darn his monster speech.

aobomb responds:

thats how a monster speech bubble looks like! he was born that way!

...creme broulle...with white chocolate peppermint cream...

toast & jam toast & jam

We are the gluttons with pulsating toast with jam.

aobomb responds:

my toast is dry...pass me the jam

King Frog King Frog

I love the intensity that I get from most of your art. Then I read the author comments for "king frog", I laughed so hard, it woke up my dogs.
the detail in the lips, eyes, and hair marvelous. The simple background makes it stare at me with a strong sense of condemnation.